Social Balance Consultancy works with social enterprises and other third sector organisations, enabling them to be more effective in fulfilling their values, social aims and business objectives. Our services offered include:
- Academic research, focusing on sustainable business models.
- Evaluation of organisational governance, stakeholder involvement and delivery of services.
- Project development and management.
- Mentoring of individuals, listening and sharing experience to promote critical reflection.
- Applying systems thinking to organisational problems.
- Applying guild-like models to sustainable businesses including the open source guild business model.
- Using co-design methods to create transformation through articulation of latent desire for a changed future.