Social Balance Consultancy works with universities, social enterprises and other third sector organisations, enabling them to be more effective in fulfilling their values, social aims and business objectives. Services offered include:
- Academic research, focusing on sustainable business models in the digital platform economy.
- Evaluation of organisational governance, stakeholder involvement and delivery of services.
- Project development and management.
- Mentoring of individuals, to promote critical reflection on psychological issues in groups and organisations.
- Applying systems thinking to organisational problems.
- Applying guild-like models to sustainable business including the open source guild business model.
- Using co-design methods to create transformation through articulation of latent desire for a changed future as narratives.